The Joint Consultative Scientific Council
The Joint Consultative Scientific Council consists of the heads of the individual Scientific Councils and its function is to coordinate the activities of the various Councils
Functions of the Joint Consultative Scientific Council :
- Coordination in the common things between the scientific councils.
- The proposal is necessary to ensure the required level of training, training courses and exams.
- Develop general criteria for the recognition of certificates of the foundations of other jurisdiction
- What shall be referred to him by the Executive Office and the scientific councils.
- Recommend the inclusion of new terms of reference within the training programs of the Arab Board.
To raise its annual report to the Supreme Council of the Council through the Executive Office and its recommendations become effective after approval by the Board.